. 4.7 out of 5 stars 340. My thanks once again go out to the lovely Katie Olsen from ‘Little Bird Publicity‘, who organised for me to read this emotional and uplifting story and who arranged for me to ‘meet’ with author Rhys Bowen on the book’s official publication day. The Royal Spyness Series in Order. New Georgie book. I am absolutely in love with her Royal Spyness series and I’ve been waiting on pins and needles for the latest release, Love and Death Among the Cheetahs. After his uniform … Burns: The Puppy Who Knew Too Much (This will be the 2nd in the Dog Club Mystery Series.) It's lucky number 13 and it's called LOVE AND DEATH AMONG THE CHEETAHS. See all Product description. No customer reviews. Two books in the series have won the Agatha award for best historical mystery. I’m beyond thrilled to welcome Rhys Bowen to the blog today! Four Funerals and Maybe a Wedding Paperback – Jul 2 2019. by Rhys Bowen (Author) 4.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. And “Minneapolis” can be pretty scary. Under her real name, she started out her career writing young adult romance, adult romance and children’s books. ... "Rhys Bowen just keeps on going. Eligible for Free Shipping. Rhys Bowen is the New York Times bestselling author of "The Tuscan Child" and "In Farleigh Field," as well as the Royal Spyness and Molly Murphy historical mystery series. She has been nominated for an Edgar Best Novel Award, the highest mystery book award, for her Constable Evans series book “Evan’s Gate” and won for the Agatha Best Novel Award. Rhys Bowen is the New York Times Bestselling Author of historical mystery novels. Her Royal Spyness (2007). — 446 members — last activity Nov 14, 2019 09:49PM Join us on Wednesday, February 19th for a special discussion with authors Rhys Bowen, Deborah Crombie, and Rhys Bowen Books in Order Royal Spyness Series In Order: Her Royal Spyness (2007) A Royal Pain (2008) Royal Flush (2009) Royal Blood (2010) Naughty in Nice (2011) The Twelve Clues of Christmas (2012) Heirs and Graces (2013) Queen of Hearts (2014) Malice … Browse author series lists, sequels, pseudonyms, synopses, book covers, ratings and awards. Book Reviews December 30, 2019, 9:19 pm December 30, 2019.