I mentioned the review from my friend. Pottery Barn Kids also ranks 11th among Kids' Furniture sites. It’s not very conclusive, but I’m swayed towards Pottery Barn losing their mojo about three years ago. July 25, 2018 at 7:00 AM EDT. For a while now, I’ve been wanting to upgrade our ... Read More about New Ikea Farlov Line Review Our Living Room Sectional (Pottery Barn Pearce) – A Review Our sectional is from, the Pearce Chaise Sectional to be precise and I wanted to let you know the pros and cons in case you are considering this sofa for your home. Pottery Barn Pearce Fabric Sofa reviews: MULTIPLE problems in past year w furniture delivery! Terrible customer service and a very expensive low quality furniture. I always get the Pottery Barn catalogs in the mail and I have ordered several of their items, like a rug and chandelier, usually on sale. But I am back now! Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Riverhead, NY 11901 - January 2, 2020. We have 2 kitties that do not scratch furniture (yay training! Note: This post is not sponsored by Pottery Barn, we purchased these sofas on our own. They didn't have too much out (end of the season, it turns out! Pottery Barn has pretty frequent sales and my mind was pushing me in that direction; we’ve been really happy with all the upholstered furniture we’ve ever purchased there (see our Thatcher Wingback Chairs – shown in the photo above – and former Tall Tufted Lorraine Bed– also purchased together during a Buy More, Save More event). ... Best price range: Pottery Barn All Pottery Barn sofas are custom-made and require you to choose size and fabric. Its sleeper sofas are especially popular and have high customer ratings. However, Pottery Barn frequently holds 15%-30% off sales, so make sure to take advantage. Purchasing furniture for your home lets you create the relaxed ambiance and character that makes an otherwise plain house feel like your home. 20 Secrets to Saving at Pottery Barn Created with such care, time, and creativity, Pottery Barn products often wear higher price tags. Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Riverhead, NY 11901 - January 2, 2020. July 25, 2018 at 7:00 AM EDT. ... Best price range: Pottery Barn All Pottery Barn sofas are custom-made and require you to choose size and fabric. ... Retail workspace with lots of furniture and accessories. 579 reviews from Pottery Barn employees about Pottery Barn culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. When purchasing a big ticket item, sales help a lot. couches are garbage! Additionally, I scoured Houzz, Pinterest, and Google for other reviews on not just the York sofa itself but the fabric options that Pottery Barn offers. I share the pros and cons of having a light colored slipcovered sofa. Pottery Barn Furniture Quality Reviewed. But there are ways to save. For PB … 579 reviews from Pottery Barn employees about Pottery Barn culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.