- Duration: 9:35. Your account for everything Loot Crate. Check out the spoilers for the July 2019 Loot Crate and Loot Crate DX subscription box and save $3 off your first box with our coupon code! JaWarlock 8,681 views This is a real shame for long-time subscribers who grew accustomed to the quality of crates past. Create Account. This video features the August 2019 Can loot crate … The pieces in it are getting cheaper and cheaper looking, the shipping is now off more than it ever has been before, and the Loot Crate DX for this month had 4 of the 6 items stuff they couldn't sell from the Loot Vault. ... i found an article published in August 2019 on gozmodo that says loot crate is filing for bankruptcy and has laid of its workers. Theme spoilers for Loot Crate’s September 2019 box have been released!. work around google max-age=0. Email Address* Password* Forgot Password? As always you can expect awesome items included in a mystery box for a flat fee every month. Boxes are $24.99 … Reply. We’ve seen a lot of unique themes in the past and this is certainly no different. Loot Crate Unboxing April in June 2019 - What is going on? If you ever need to be convinced in order to partake in these monthly specials then feel free to watch all of my unboxing videos. Kill Bill Socks (Loot Crate Labs) EXCLUSIVE; August Loot Pin – World of Warcraft EXCLUSIVE; Harley Quinn Q-Fig (QMx) EXCLUSIVE Learning Crate August 2019 Review Learning Crate is an educational subscription for children Kindergarten through sixth grade. August Loot Crate Unboxing With Powerforce. featuring a couple of encounters, some new monsters, a magic item, some rather cool counters, miniatures and more! This month’s Lootcrate was themed around ‘Summon’. Let’s play WHAT’S IN THE BOX?!! Loot Crate December 2019 Chill Unboxing #LootCrate #Unboxing #Chill So it's barely mid-January and I got December's box! NOTE: All of Loot Crate subscription boxes are experiencing substantial delays.If you subscribe now you run the risk of never receiving boxes. AUGUST 2016 LOOT CRATE UNBOXING. A live unboxing video of the monthly loot box from DungeonCrate.com. Cancel any time. work around google max-age=0. Receive an epic crate every month, without any long term plan. Wake & Bake with Kevin and Andy is a hilarious new cooking series - brought to you by the folks at Loot Crate - where Kevin Smith (Clerks, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob) and Andy McElfresh (White Girls, Tonight Show, The Keenan Ivory Wayans Show) create gourmet dishes made for … Cat June 22, 2019 at 7:37 am . I'm new here. Let’s check out … Unlikely, as it seems NECA’s strategy to return Loot Crate to solvency is cheaping out as hard as possible on the crate contents. Items we already received from loot crates of the past. Loot Crate™ is a worldwide leader in fan-commerce whose mission is to unite the world through the shared celebration of fandom. Join me (Powerforce) as I unbox my latest Loot Crate for the month of August! Loot Crate™ is a worldwide leader in fan-commerce whose mission is to unite the world through the shared celebration of fandom. Loot Crate Unboxing: September. The August theme is ANTI-HERO and, as always, Loot Crate delivered with an assortment of items perfect for just about any nerd/geek! Continue With Facebook Sign in with Google New to Loot Crate? What is even happening right now? Cancelled all of my loot crates after this months. Only subscribe if you are ok with that risk.