498 La-Z-Boy reviews. When I complained to the La-Z-Boy Corporate Office, Eric in Customer Relations in Monroe MI, he said that I bought it from an independent store – even though the store carries a La-Z-Boy name (they are Furniture Galleries of Atlanta); so I would need to contact them. Also bad reviews get squelched here, don’t expect to see many negative reviews or even this review. Make sure they make ... La-z-Boy Furniture Poisonous sofa/loveseats Monroe Michigan *Consumer ... Tuesday, October 31, 2017. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. A: ????? Lazy Boy is a rip-off. 498 La-Z-Boy reviews. When I complained to the La-Z-Boy Corporate Office, Eric in Customer Relations in Monroe MI, he said that I bought it from an independent store – even though the store carries a La-Z-Boy name (they are Furniture Galleries of Atlanta); so I would need to contact them. Complaint Review: La-z-Boy Furniture - Nationwide. Lean back in one of our reclining couches and you’ll never relax the same way again. Don’t let them Get away with it! Like most of the other reviews I have read here, I too agree that Lazy Boy is a huge rip-off. The Lazy Boy seems a bit more comfy or cushier, the Flexsteel more firm. Hi - We want to buy a sectional and we have it narrowed down to the James by Lazy Boy, or the Triton by Flexsteel. I owned an Flex Steel wing back and ottaman for over thirty years, great chair. Reply! A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 498 La-Z-Boy reviews. La-Z-Boy Reviews 41 • Poor ... 1 review. Reclining Sofas La-Z-boy reclining sofas raise the bar on comfort by letting you raise your feet. La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries of Toledo and La-Z-Boy Inc. have offered Mr. ***** a store credit of $480.00. After years of people asking, they eventually agreed to be sold through Amazon. I was lucky enough to get the chance to participate in a La-Z-Boy Recliners and La-Z-Boy Furniture Review. FurnMan replies to Leigh. Hi - We want to buy a sectional and we have it narrowed down to the James by Lazy Boy, or the Triton by Flexsteel. My $6,000 couch had a broken spring and needed to be re-stuffed because of settling in the cushion. Best Cities for Jobs 2020 ... "Very slow days, nice furniture"