Look no further. This roasted sweet potatoes recipe makes perfectly crispy cubes every time and is a gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian, and Whole30 side dish. They taste too much like dessert to be healthy for you... but (surprise) they are. Roasted sweet potato cubes are a quick, easy, and healthy way to make sweet potatoes in the oven! All you need to do is peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into chunks, toss with olive oil, put in the air fryer and cook for 25 minutes at 390F, shaking the basket halfway through. Need an easy, healthy side dish to add to almost any meal? Cooking sweet potatoes in the air fryer is very easy! These easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes are delicious enough to be eaten as a side dish, but can also be used as a base for other recipes like Sweet Potato Hash and hearty salads.. We make these roasted sweet potatoes at least once a week in my house. If you're going to roast the sweet potato whole—say you're planning split it open and dress it liked a baked potato—coat it in a little olive oil and sprinkle it with salt. When slowly roasted, they develop a candy-sweetness that taste almost like caramel and chestnuts with the texture of fluffy potatoes + pumpkin + acorn squash. Korean sweet potatoes are a superior sweet potato. Or sprinkle paprika on the sweet potatoes when they're on the baking sheet for a little extra spice. Sweet potatoes would have to be one of the most versatile ingredients in the kitchen. On a large baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Epicurious suggests adding garlic, thyme and red pepper flakes to your potatoes before roasting. Sweet Potato. Sweet potatoes are a distant cousin of the regular potato, and they can be found almost anywhere in the world. These easy roasted sweet potatoes are my go to sweet potato recipe. As a naturally sweet food, savory items work well with your roasted sweet potatoes. Roast until tender, tossing halfway through, 30 to 35 minutes. Baked, smashed, mashed, stuffed or made into wedges, cakes and casseroles.. One of the easiest and most useful ways to cook sweet potatoes is to roast them. Simple roasted sweet potatoes are a super easy, healthy and delicious side dish that goes with any meal! They can have a variety of different skin and flesh colors, from white to yellow, orange, red and even purple, but the most common variant has orange flesh and brownish skin. (gluten-free, vegan, nut-free) Why You’ll Love These Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes. They are the perfect side dish for any meal! Preheat oven to 450º. How To Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes In The Air Fryer. Other good options include oregano, sage, rosemary and parsley. These simple roasted sweet potatoes are an easy side dish to serve with grilled chicken, in a veggie & grain bowl, alongside hamburgers with ketchup for dipping, or my personal favorite, in a big bowl with black beans, brown rice, and Mexican toppings like guacamole and cheese! Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite vegetables, and I usually buy a few every week when I’m at the grocery store. These simple roasted sweet potatoes … That’s it!